Congratulations 2023 Prize Winners
12 November 2023
0.08 Min Read
Congratulations to all of the 2023 Prize Winners presented at the Aotearoa NZ Anaesthesia ASM.
- John Ritchie Prize: Associate Professor Ross Kennedy for his presentation Fresh-gas flow rates correlate with liquid sevoflurane use.
- Joint NZSA & ANZCA Aotearoa NZ Anaesthesia ASM Poster Prize: Dr Eilidh Menzies for Audit of Tranexamic Acid use in surgery with a risk of moderate blood loss. (not photographed)
- Joint NZSA & ANZCA Aotearoa NZ Anaesthesia ASM Best Paper with a Sustainability Focus: Dr Adele Macgregor for Evaluating the environmental footprint of nitrous oxide for inhalational induction.
- BWT Ritchie Scholarship: Dr Jason Goh. Received by Dr Karen Park on behalf of Jason.
- A commendation was also awarded to Dr Anna Liu for her poster Comparing preoperative high-intensity interval training programmes in the hospital and at home. (not photographed)