Benefits to joining the NZSA:
- You will be helping to build a strong, connected anaesthesia society supporting our commitment to your specialty, optimal patient safety and care, and our wider NZ health system.
- You will be kept up to date on current issues and news through our communication channels including our member publications (E-Zine and magazine), occasional member emails and social media.
- Access to member exclusive resources, for example, the Relative Value Guide and webinar recordings.
- Full membership includes a subscription to the Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Journal, an international journal publishing timely, peer reviewed articles associated with anaesthesia, intensive care medicine, and pain medicine.
- Financial benefits: Members receive a range of discounts for conferences, meetings (NZ and overseas), and trainee courses.
- Access to our Members Benefits Directory with a range of discounts and offerings from various businesses and organisations. Including access to a free online mindfulness course inspired by modern, science-backed techniques, in partnership with Ovio.
- Membership fees may be claimed back from your employer as a work-related expense.